Information We Collect
We collect and process the following categories of personal data in relation to you:
· Identity and Contact Details (Name, Surname, Email address, etc.);
· Professional Information (Organization name, position, etc.).
· Service Data (details about services and products you have requested or we have provided to you or your organization).
· Marketing data (preferences on receiving marketing information from us and communication channel preferences).
· Specific interest & Engagements (professional and personal interests, interactions and engagement with CMA CGM, attendance at events, etc.)
Why do we need it?
We use this information:
· To inform you on services, offers, operational matters and rates offers / changes that may be of interest to you and to help us develop new products and services
· To develop our business profile and analyze our business trends and profiles;
· To evaluate client experience, assess client satisfaction, understand client's requirement and the level of service expected. This may lead to the implementation of local action plans to improve your experience.
· To conduct analytics.
We will only provide you with marketing-related information after you have, where legally required to do so, opted-in to receive those communications. We will use your personal information for our legitimate interest to develop our business, provided that this interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. We will give you the opportunity to opt out at any time.
If you have any questions about the policy, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org